Continuing Education Courses Tuition Support Application Form

The Continuing Education tuition support application form is both the enrolment for the course and the application for tuition support benefits. Complete and submit the application form to enrol in the course and to apply for tuition support benefits for the course.

The application is first sent to Continuing Education to complete the enrolment process prior to being sent to Human Resources to confirm the staff member’s eligibility for tuition support benefits. For Continuing Education courses, tuition fee payment in advance is not required. 

For MaPS employees, the value of any course shared with a spouse/dependent is a taxable benefit and will be added to the employee’s year-end tax slip.