As a University of Calgary faculty or staff member, you get free access to LinkedIn Learning — a combination of dynamic, online instructional content, videos and tutorials on the latest technology, software, business skills, creative talents, and personal hobbies.
With your LinkedIn Learning account, you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 14,000 online courses covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry experts who are passionate about teaching.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
You can also connect your LinkedIn Learning account to a personal LinkedIn account to get customized recommendations based on your networks, connections, and work history.
What can I explore with LinkedIn Learning?
With more than 14,000 online courses to choose from, you have 14,000 ways to build your skills.
Latest Software Training
- Microsoft Project
Business Skill Training
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Leadership and Management
- Graphic Design
- Digital Publishing
- Game Design
- Audio Engineering